Thursday, January 7, 2016

My Debt plan just blew up!

So God is doing some major work in my life.  This is both very exciting and very scary.  To make it worse I do not know how on board my husband is with the whole thing and that scares me.  

I made a debt thermometer and posted a number that was a reach, but pretty likely obtainable ($25,000).  In the back of my head I had a larger number ($30,000) I had not spoke this number to my husband as he wouldn't be able to feel it or see it. Yet God was speaking to me of an even larger number ($48,000).  My mom and I were talking and she felt got was telling her I am supposed to pay off $100,000 in debt.  I do not see this without God.  In no way can I fathom that number.

Well I am a very analytical person.  I analyze everything over and over again especially when I cannot see the probability of it.  I know we serve a mighty God, but I will be honest that number scares me.  We do NOT have a 6 figure income how are we going to pay off 6 figures?  Well I may not see it, but God does so I will put my trust in him.

This last week I have been feeling we are supposed to sell our van.  I am not sure if this is me (trying to figure out what God is doing) or if this is from God.  I asked a friend how do I know if something is me being analytical or if it is from God?  His reply was that I was asking an analytical person who has back up plans for his back up plans so he had no idea, but how was I planning to pay of $100,000 in debt?  I froze.  I had not shared that number with anyone at all.....that number was between mom, God, and myself.  I looked at him and asked where he got that number?  To which he replied that is what came to mind....I take that as confirmation, but that is still a VERY scary thought.  $100,000 I honestly do not see it....I can't even imagine how.  I am trying hard here to believe it.

I really truly do know and believe God can do it.  He is the almighty who can do anything.  I am excited to watch this year unfold.  I am excited to see my husband grow in his faith.  This year is going to be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment