Saturday, August 6, 2016

Failure

Failure


That is how I feel today.....I had a goal of paying off debt, but my addiction to shopping and spending money on my kids got in the way.  My original goal was $25000.  The goal my mom and a friend got was $100,000.  Well I am only a couple thousand dollars from where I started 7 months ago.  I have failed to be diligent in my quest for becoming debt free.

My eyes are bigger than my bank account so I charge to my credit cards if I have it available.  I have a hard time leaving it alone when I see something I think I have to have.  Using cash is hard when I do not have enough.  Learning patients is not easy.  So right now I do not see how to eliminate enough debt to even come close to the $25000 goal I originally posted.  My greed got in the way.

I am trying again.  In reality I did not fail, I found out what does NOT work for me.  Keeping credit cards on me is not an option for me.  Keeping credit cards on Michael does not work for him.  So now we buckle down and try again.  We push harder this time and push farther than before!  I know we can do this....we both just have to want it bad enough to make it work.


No comments:

Post a Comment