Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back Burner

Operation Organization took a little bit of a break.  We went on vacation and then had only a couple days before school started.  I wanted to enjoy those days with my children instead of working on my organizing.

Tomorrow I am gonna get back to organizing my house and my life!  I am still excited to get this process going.  One thing that will make life easier for us as a family is FREEZER MEALS!  Yes that is correct Freezer Meals.  Not only will they save me time in the long run, but they will help a lot when it comes to having to cook and find time for homework or sports.    I spent part of the day today preparing meals.   I have 6 meals frozen and the 7th went into the crock pot for dinner tonight.  Yes we had our first unfroze freezer meal today and it was fantastic....Even my Monet ate it.  Mo does not eat anything so this says a lot.

I bought each child a hamper and I plan to wash each child's clothing separately and see if that makes laundry easier.  I really cannot imagine it won't help in some form.  I bought baskets as well to put their clothing into so they can bring it to their room put it away and return my basket.  So far only my sons room is complete, but I am headed onto Ren's room and that shouldn't take much longer.

My kitchen is a crazy mess.  Well partially because I have spent the day in their making meals to get us through most of the month.  I am hoping by Wednesday I can get to the kitchen and get it organized.  That will be a process in and of itself as I need to go through ALL of the cupboards and get them organized.  I need to scrub down the cupboards, fridge and stove.  Then I need to go through our bakers rack and organize that again as well.  My kitchen is a horrible mess of ugliness so even when it is clean it feels grimy to me.

Life in a nutshell is crazy....and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment