Monday, August 27, 2012

Homeschooling

So we have decided to send Brandon to school at Grandview.  I am not 100% sure what I think if this.  I am feeling a little uneasy in my stomach at the thought.  I am starting to question if I am doing the right thing or if I once again and doing my thing.  I am afraid I may have fallen upon deaf ears and ignored God's call for us right now for a matter of connivance.  I am worried I may be doing the wrong thing and not trusting in God.

Dear Lord,
     Please let me know if I am doing your will or mine.  Please help me to know and to do the right thing.  I know he wants to go to school with classmates, but if that is NOT what you want please help me know so I am able to do YOUR will.  Please once again I am asking you to be OBVIOUS in your direction on my life and my sons education.  Help show Mike what we are to do as well.....I really do want to follow your lead!  Was Brandon getting accepted into Grandview a test and did we fail?

     Please just show me one final time in Jesus Name....Amen!


Well getting Brandon into Grandview did not work out.  He homeschooled for 4 months then my grandma fell ill and I had to put him in school due to caring for her.  He has done amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment